Best Dermal Fillers in Houston
Small injections that restore your facial volume, rejuvenate the skin and give you natural looking results. We can treat areas like:
Nasolabial folds (the lines extending from the sides of the nose to the corner of the mouth),
Marionette lines (lines from the corner of the mouth to the chin)
For many reasons, Galleria Aesthetics offers the best dermal fillers in Houston to offset face volume loss in the face. Some include
aging, UV rays, hormone levels, injury, smoking, etc. Any one or all of it will reduce your collagen content and the skin elasticity to the
skin beneath the eyes hollow because of the withering of the soft tissues. Also, many wrinkles and fine lines form the face and other
parts for you to look older. But our facial fillers are the best way to fill the face volume loss.
Dermal fillers before and after
Advantages of Using Galleria Aesthetics’ Facial Fillers
Our dermal fillers in Houston have HA or hyaluronic acid and hydroxyapatite that many studies proved to produce collagen and
increase skin elasticity. Hence using our facial fillers will reduce the skin sagging in the face to look younger. There are many other
advantages of it, including the following among others.
1. Reduces the nasolabial folds, which are lines from the nose sides to the corners of the mouth
2. Minimizes the hollowness in the cheek, chin, and hands to look full and beautiful
3. Reduce Marionette lines which extend from the mouth corner to the chin
To know more about our facial and lip fillers, visit in person or book an appointment by calling us now.
They are a combination of small injections of neuromodulators or neurotoxins known by the brand names such as Jeuveau®, Botox®, Xeomin® or Dysport®.
When injected into the muscle, it stops the communication between the brain and the muscle. This makes the muscle stop moving which results in a wrinkle free appearance.
It can be used in anyone with dynamic lines or wrinkles (lines and wrinkles that appear when we do certain expressions)
Crows feet (the little lines projected from the corner of the eyes when we smile), frown (the lines between the eyes also known as the eleven lines), forehead lines (the horizontal lines created by raising our eyebrows).
This will depend on how many areas you want to have done and how much you need to provide you with the desired results.
*There is a minimum number of units per area which will be explained during the consultation*.
There is a full long list of potential side effects related to Neurotoxin injections.
This will be explained to you during the consultation or you can also click on this link to see the full list.
The most common side effects are:
- Redness in the injection site
- Slight local swelling which lasts approx 20 min.
- Dropping of the eyebrows or eyelids
For all of our appointments a refundable deposit payment will be asked. It could be sent as a sms message to your phone number only. Beware of getting inside different websites or emails that are not official channels of communication from us.
For all the treatments:
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours before your consultation, or you lose your deposit. This allows us to provide our services to someone in need. Your appointment is personal and non-transferable.
Prepaid packages owners:
- If you miss your appointment or fail to notify us at least 24 hours before your scheduled consultation, your session will be counted and charged (you will have to pay an extra session fee to fulfill your package).